Looking for a reason to treat yourself to a boudoir photo session? Here are a few!
- Capture yourself in the best way: Have you recently achieved a new goal you set for yourself? Got a promotion at work? Why not give yourself a special gift that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Notice we say, “special gift for you” It doesn’t have to be for anyone else. You will remember that special time in your life, that was all about you.
- Celebrate your sexy, single, self: The first thing you should do is grab some girlfriends, head out to your favourite lingerie store. We highly suggest you seek out BLUSH LINGERIE they are local Montreal designers and you’re supporting local businesses, pick out a few sexy outfits, then call us! The next time you find yourself thinking “oh, I wasn’t good enough for so and so, no wonder I’m single, you can pull out your boudoir coffee table book and say to yourself “Damn, I look amazing”
- Honor your weight loss – Have you recently lost weight? Even just a few pounds. But if you’ve lost 20-30+ pounds you know how great it feels. Reward yourself for all those long hours at the gym.
- Feel empowered – One of our clients told me about how empowered she felt during her shoot with us. What an amazing feeling! How confident she must have felt. While I wasn’t able to share her photos with our online community, I can certainly tell you that they were absolutely beautiful and her sense of empowerment really came across in every one of her photos.
- Celebrate a transitional period – Are you recently engaged?, Did you just have a baby? How will you document this transition in your life? With something incredibly unique and beautiful for yourself!
- Find yourself – Every woman needs a confidence boost when we look for something new in our lives, whether it be a new spouse, a new job, new friends, or even celebrating the single life. Sometimes, it’s hard to get up the courage to ask someone out or go for that new job. Take a look at your boudoir photos and remember how confident and brave you were at your photo session with our team.
- Celebrate being a woman – All the women who are independent, throw your hands up at us. Being a woman is powerful! And being a strong and independent woman is even more powerful. I can’t tell you how incredible I feel knowing that I am an entrepreneurial woman making a name for herself in the photography industry, who owns her own home, owns her own business, and is loving every minute of photographing beautiful women who have something they want to celebrate. We will bring out your own inner sexy self and rock your boudoir shoot!
- See yourself in a sexy new light – Have you ever thought about being someone else for the day? Even trying something different that you would normally never do? Step out of your comfort zone and let your guard down. I promise you’ll love your results. This is when you should feel your most beautiful. With direction and coaching from us, you will have some of the most beautiful portraits of yourself.
- Get your hair and makeup done by our specialists – When was the last time you had your hair and makeup professionally done for a photo shoot? Makeup changes everything. You will be in the best hands with our incredibly talented makeup artist: Charlotte-Marie Flannery Char will bring you to a whole other level of fabulous. Did we mention that Char’s work has been featured on billboards, in magazines (including covers) and major advertising campaigns. We are so fortunate to have Char as part of our team.
- Show your strength – Why not celebrate and show off what you’ve worked so hard to achieve and book your strength inspired boudoir shoot with us! We’ll show you exactly what to do. We’ll be your boudoir personal trainer, no matter what shape or size.